Privacy and data protection policy
Through our website, users will be able to anonymously browse any of its sections during their visit.
You will need to have the consent of your parents or guardians before including your personal data in the forms on the Website in the case of being a minor.
In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal data you provide will be incorporated into an automated file owned by Mantequerías Manchegas, S.L. (hereinafter the company) who, as responsible for it, will use it with the exclusive purpose of providing the services required by you through this Website, as well as to send you periodic information about our products, offers and promotions.
In the event that you wish to exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation as well as revoke the consent for the use of your data for the purposes indicated, you may do so at any time by sending a written communication, accompanied by a copy of your ID, to Hecho en Mantequerías Manchegas, S.L., La Plazuela, 3, 7ºA. CP 41500 Alcalá de Guadaira (Seville) Spain, or to the following email address email@example.com.
The company has the necessary security measures, in the levels of protection of your data provided for in Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the Development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, all without prejudice to informing you that internet security measures are not impregnable.
This Website does not use “cookies” or any other utility that allows the collection of personal data without your consent.
What are your rights?
Our data protection regulations confer on you a series of rights in relation to the data processing involved in the weekly Newsletter service and which we can summarize in the following:
- Right of access: Know what type of data we are treating and the characteristics of the treatment we are carrying out.
- Right of rectification: To be able to request the modification of your data because they are inaccurate or not truthful.
- Right of portability: To be able to obtain a copy of the data that is being processed.
- Right to limitation of processing in the cases set out in the Law.
- Right of deletion: Request the deletion of your data when the treatment is no longer necessary.
- Right of opposition: Request the cessation of the sending of commercial communications in the terms indicated above.
You can exercise your rights by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org o Mantequerías Manchegas, S.L., La Plazuela, 3. 7ºA. CP 41500 Alaclá de Guadaira (Seville) Spain, indicating the right to exercise any of these rights.